Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Retire young like your deserve!

When I say retire young , I don t mean before 55 like most people say. Young to me is before thirty! Who wants to be a millionaire before thirty? I know I would like to be. Don t worry, if you re over 30 it s okay to keep reading. Just prepare yourself to work a little harder!
To retire young, it doesn t take an act of nature. It s actually pretty easy to do if you go out and find a way to do it. I have found about 10 ways to make money, no lie. One of the key ways, however, is investing in real estate. I like real estate because there are ways you can build up a nice cash reserve and have it start working for you. Now don t get me wrong. My answer for you to retire young is not real estate. My answer is in the way you handle your money. Also, it is in the way your money handles itself. Is it hard working or is it lazy? It seems to follow the patterns of its owner!
The reason why I mentioned building a cash reserve is because most people won t invest if they don t have a chunk of money to get started with. It is strange how that works, but it s the sad truth. People won t take 10% of their paycheck and invest it because they feel it s not a big enough amount to invest. When they have quite a bit of extra money, they seem to be more willing to invest. So if people don t want to learn how to invest with their earned money, how about teaching them to earn more money so they can invest? In order to retire young, something outside of traditional work has to be taught.
Real estate investing is an easy way to go if you want to retire young. Wholesaling houses can earn you THOUSANDS of extra dollars each and every month! It s not hard to do nor is it time consuming. Would you be willing to invest if you had an extra $20,000 a month to play with? Visit www.products.SuccessOnMyMind.com to learn how to wholesale houses, and to also learn what to do with that money in order to retire young.
www.SuccessOnMyMind.com business email



Bookmark it: del.icio.usdigg.comreddit.comnetvouz.comgoogle.comyahoo.comtechnorati.comfurl.netbloglines.comsocialdust.comma.gnolia.comnewsvine.comslashdot.orgsimpy.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my writing and my website... how did you post this?